1. Make a list of the preferred amenities in the neighborhood you are considering as your new residence. Measure the distance and routes to each of these locations, and determine what is acceptable and what is not.
2. Determine if the best features of the neighborhoods outweigh traveling distances. This is especially helpful if you are deciding between a few different neighborhoods.
- Are there parks nearby?
- Is it scenic and visually appealing?
- Are there quiet areas, streets, cul de sac?
- Are the people friendly in the neighborhood?
- Is the neighborhood clean? Yards, streets, parks?
- Are there nice trees and foliage?
- Do the lots have large or small yards?
- Are their walkway? Are they easily accessible?
- Is it a safe neighborhood?
- What are the market values of the homes in the area?
- Are there many houses for sale?
- How long ago was the community developed?
- What is the average age of the people in the area?
- Are their families with small children in the area?
- What is the proximity to schools?
- Are their community events or organizations?
3. Walk around the neighborhood. The best way to determine the cleanliness and friendliness of the neighborhood is to walk around and meet its residents.
Orange County is more vibrant than ever! There’s always something exciting to do or see. Whether it is taking in a show, enjoying an outdoor festival, attending a community class, or simply hanging out and enjoying Orange’s County’s unique culture. It’s the people that make Orange County special. This is a place to work, live and call home!
“Houses can form a neighborhood, but only people can make it a community.”
Community is an essential part of family, of lifestyle, and of real estate. Understanding local conditions in Orange County is important when it comes to buying and selling your mobile home, but the park you choose can have a dramatic impact on all other aspects of your life as well. ► Please feel free to browse through the complimentary Orange County Mobile Home Park information we’ve provided. When it’s time to move, contact us to get an experienced representative on your side, that has Orange County Mobile Home market knowledge, and help you gain the confidence to make the best transaction possible.